Menu
Ambrosia46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability Error C130

I have the same problem that "soosie" had back in August. Why do Virgin put out an error message with the instruction to go to a specific "Help" area and yet have absolutely nothing there to 'help' anyone?

Do I now have to wait for Virgin to contact me or should I try to contact them to get an engineer sent out to me (as per the sequence for "soosie") ? Not exactly what I call 'service'

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability Error C130

Hi Ambrosia46

Welcome to the Community, it's great to see a familiar face Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that there is a C130 error affecting your services in the home. I have been able to run some tests on the TV services and all services you have, it looks like there is a fault that would need to be addressed ASAP.

This will need an engineer and I would like to arrange this for you, if you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Ambrosia46
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability Error C130

Hi Ben

I managed to clear the "Network Availability Error C130" fault myself by powering off the TiVo box and powering it back on. However, as mentioned in your forum entry, there was an underlying fault on the "street junction box" with was sorted by the engineer. Unknown to me it was also causing an intermittent fault on my broadband connection, which I had put down to internet problems.

Everything is now running just fine.

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos