Menu
SAFCDoog
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability (C133)

Just returned from a brief holiday having turned all the electrical devices off.  On restart I've got an error message 'Network Availability (C133)'  This has resulted on neither Catch Up and On Demand services not working at all.

I've done the usual reboot, twice, and checked that there's no service problems in my area.  Also clicked the button on the help page to check my system, turned off and on again and it's still not working.  Won't be near a phone for an hour so thought I'd try the community.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability (C133)

Hi SAFCDoog,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error since returning from your holiday.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and it is showing 'offline' at present.  Can you please let me know if the box was turned off at the time of this post?  If so, can you please power back on and let me know when this has been done and I can check this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SAFCDoog
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette

Thanks for your reply.  I only turned the box off overnight in the hope of rebooting, which didn't work!  However, I left it on over the weekend as I was again away and returned to fond all is working again.  Both On Demand and Catch Up are fine and the error message has disappeared.

Cheers

SAFCDoog

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SAFCDoog,

Thanks for the update and great news that all is ok now with the On Demand and Catch Up service.

Should you encounter this issue again or if you have any other queries don't hesitate to ask.

We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SAFCDoog
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Colette, good to know you're there. Obviously just an odd glitch that's rectified itself, fingers crossed.

SAFCDoog

0 Kudos