Menu
Emmdou14
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130

Hi

Today my WiFi stopped working (showing the green and red lights on the front of the hub) and my TiVo TV will not work stating error 'Network Availability C130'.

This is not the first time the WiFi has stopped working which is extremely unhelpful as I often work from home and rely on this. I have turned the hub off and on as I have been advised previously but if has not fixed the issue this time.

This is the first time the TV has also stopped working. It was stuck on starting up screen, now after turning off and on the terrestrial channels seems to work but nothing else and error message 'Network Availability C130' is showing. Blue light on box was also flashing.

Please can someone look into this, I can't get through on the phone.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130

Hey Emmdou14,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your services, I want to look into this for you, but I can't seem to find your account info right now. Please drop me a PM confirming your name and address and I'll happily investigate further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Fonny13
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've had this error on my Tivo box for nearly 2 weeks. Can't get through to tech support.

No channel guide which is a massive problem for my elderly father in law

What can I do?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fonny13, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

I'm sorry to hear you've been having this error message and that the TV Listings are not populating. 

Checking the account it looks as though there is a provisioning issue. I have sent some hits down the line to repair things up. If you can reboot the TiVo® box, this should resolve things Smiley Happy 

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos