Menu
markw96
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability (C130)

Hi Ive had the following message appear today on my tivio.

Ive checked everything is connected correctly as it should be, i have even rebooted a couple of times as well, but nothing seems to solve the problem?

0 Kudos
markw96
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability (C130)

Ok so the plot thickens.  When I have two programs which are back to back and set to record, When the first program ends and then second program starts the tivio box skips back a few minutes to the start of the last program or the start of the recording of the second program.  Im guessing that this is a fault as its getting a bit boring now watching the same thing twice

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello markw96,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Regarding network availability is there a flashing light on the front of the box? and would you be able to try this for me if you haven't already.

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. but please let me know how you get on after the forced connection.

With the recordings cutting off the start/end of the program it may be something to do with the overlap protection so I have added a link here which should help you with this.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
markw96
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rose, 

Firstly thank you for the reply.  I have tried what you have suggested and it is telling me that the network cable is unplugged.  I have checked this several times and it is definitely not unplugged. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello markw96,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Okay in that case what I would like to do is send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos