Menu
bennyali
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130

Hi there.

For the past week my box just says the above and I cannot access any on demand or network services. Can someone help, I have been restarting the box all week but it's not changing and it's becoming very frustrating.

Need help please.

Ben
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130

Hi Ben,

Thanks for coming by.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on your TiVo® service at the moment.  I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

How are things looking today?  if you're still getting this error let me know and I can check further.

Also if you can confirm if the box is currently turned on I will check the box remotely for you.  At present, your box shows as 'offline' so I am unable to get a full reading.  This maybe due tot he fault but I want to confirm first.

If you can also let me know if  the light under the heart icon (Front of box) is either steady/flashing/missing please?

I'm here to help, let me know how you get on.  I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bennyali
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there. Yes same problem and box is fully powered on. Many thanks.
Beb
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your quick reply Ben Smiley Happy

Thank you also for confirming the box is turned on.  

All looks ok this end in regards to the area so I will arrange for an engineer to call out and get this fixed for you.

I will send the details in a private message for you.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos