Menu
Marion601
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130 message for days!

I've had the Network Availability C130 message for days so no access to Catch Up TV, etc. I agree with previous posts - other media services are beginning to look very attractive especially as they compare well on price.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130 message for days!

Hello Marion601,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you were unable to use the Catch up service.

Can I confirm whether you're seeing a flashing light on the front of the box?

Also if you haven't already would you be able to reboot the box at the mains and let me know if there's any change please,

Another step you can try to remove this message is by a forced connection. You can do this by going to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. 

Please let me know how you get on because if it's not resolved then I would like to send one of the team out to take a look for you.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos