Menu
nikkihunter1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130 - broken wires?

I have recently moved into a new house and connected the Tivo box myself.  I have started to decorate one of the rooms and noticed that the previous owners dog has gnawed through the wire. Since Ive noticed this (I must have probed the wire) Ive had the Network availability error.  How can I fix this?  Replacement wires?  If so, do I do this myself or wait leave it to virgin?  

Thank you,

Nikki

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130 - broken wires?

hiya @nikkihunter1 best to have the virginmedia engineers do the work for you, but this can sometimes take awhile to arrange depending on the amount of work required, since can't buy the same cables used by virignmedia in a shop. so best having a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130 - broken wires?

Hello nikkihunter1,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Okay what I would like to do is send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos