Menu
James2328
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I am having problems with my Netflix through my Virgin Media Tivo Box where it will play for approx 15/20mins then buffer at 25% sometimes it will continue playing after this and other times it will completely stop and an error message appears saying " check the network connection " I run a network check and get green ticks every time and also restart Netflix but having no luck with it. This does this on both my Tivo boxes (livingroom and bedroom)? Anyone know any resolutions as it's driving us all mad!!? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix

Hi James2328,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that Netflix isn't working correctly for you.  I have carried out some checks remotely and signal wise all is fine and the network is all clear too.  

Can you please advise of a reboot will fix this problem, even if it is a temporary fix?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi James2328,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that Netflix isn't working correctly for you.  I have carried out some checks remotely and signal wise all is fine and the network is all clear too.  

Can you please advise of a reboot will fix this problem, even if it is a temporary fix?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
James2328
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will try anything to try and fix it as it’s driving me mad & my son wants to watch Netflix all the time
0 Kudos
MidgeC
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue. A reboot of my V+ box does not fix the problem. it also happens when streaming iPlayer. A fix would be good ASAP please.

0 Kudos
MidgeC
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i'm just wondering why you think that your customers want to use a forum to get a problem fixed rather than a direct email conversation?

i've got a problem with one of my services from you...WHY do i want to wait for someone who MIGHT be able to fix it to stumble across my post....? and please don't give me another badge. i'm not 5 years old.

0 Kudos