Menu
Jrcaulf
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I recently got Netflix and haven't had a code to use my Netflix account. I have found it very hard to contact you and find out information. Really not impressed with the service I am getting so far. I had to request my own contract to sign cause you forgot to send and now even though I had the service installed I am yet to use Netflix as I haven't been told how to use it or what to do. I hardly receive any information on my bills etc how to pay. Only got an email last week saying about it so I didn't know when money was going to be taken. Why should I pay when I haven't even been able to use Netflix. It's very difficult to contact you and find out information you seem to push people down forums and online messages rather than having people to speak to. Won't hold my breath for a response If it goes by the service I have received so far

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Individual account queries don't get dealt with through here. You'll need to phone up to find out what is going on.

If you got Netflix free with your account, there will have been a code sent to you at the email address you registered with to claim your six months free. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

Non delivery of a free offer is not a reason not to pay your bill. Unless you fancy a trashed credit rating that is.

FYI as you'll probably not realise, I dont work for VM and have nothing to do with them I am a customer same as you  and as such my advice is without prejudice. YMMV.

0 Kudos