Menu
dtljhayes
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Hi, been having issues with Netflix stopping at 25 percent, I'm sure you no about this issue. It does it in TiVo , ps4, lg smart tv. Will this ever be resolved as I see other people have been having this issue for 2 years. I've contacted netflix and they say it's a broadband issue.
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

I've had this issue on and off with Netflix for the last couple of years on different devices and service providers. It happens whether I've got an issue with my internet connection or not. It's a Netflix problem.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
dtljhayes
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for replying, have you managed to get any info from Netflix about this issue, thanks
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I haven't, no. It rarely happens for a prolonged period of time so I just live with it.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Redstone2016
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I called Netfilx and they did a test ,they said it was a stability problem with Virgin .
I have submitted a complaint and would advise everyone to do the same .
It needs sorting and is very frustrating . it never used to happen
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you Google for Netflix 25 percent you'll find people getting the same issue with Virgin, WiiU, Xbox, PS4 and PS3 all on the first page and not just in the UK.

0 Kudos
byron_hinson
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Its an ongoing (year long) virgin issue across a range of devices with Netflix. No sign of any fix. Try any other broadband provider and it works perfectly on the same hardware.

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem with Netflix on my TV when I was with Sky and I get it now from time to time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi dtljhayes,

Thanks for posting!

This issue currently spans across multiple platforms and we are working with Netflix to try and get this fixed.

All the best! 

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos