Menu
frankie46
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Is it just me or is Netflix so slow sometimes on my tivo box it makes it sometimes impossible to watch. Can anyone advise on ways to speed it up. Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi there frankie46, 

I'd first of all like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues when using the Netflix app.

I've taken a look at things from this end and can see that there is an issue locally with bandwidth, which would explain why you're having these issues, I've passed this on to our network technicians to investigate further the reference for this is F004250545. 

This initially has been given an estimated fix time of 7 days, this is more than likely to change once the technicians have been able to take a look at the findings. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

frankie46
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much, Huw_B much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there frankie46, 

I've looked into this again this evening, and can see that this has now been given a review date of 27/04/2016. 

Work will be done on the fault in the run up to this point, and then on 27/04 our Network technicians will take a look at the bandwidth usage on your part of the network, and assess if further work is needed. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos