Menu
Shecat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Trying to watch films on netflix they start then tivo freezes and reboots can watch movies on other devices no problems checked area faults everything fine

0 Kudos
bluesaffliction
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Shecat wrote:

Trying to watch films on netflix they start then tivo freezes and reboots can watch movies on other devices no problems checked area faults everything fine

I never use the Tivo netflix client it has always behaved in a clunky fashion for me. That being said the built in Netflix client on my TV and Apple TV work fine.  

0 Kudos
Jes1
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Netflix app on Tivo is utter crap. Having said that, it does seem to run faster for me after a complete reboot of the box (IE unplug it it and plug it in again after 30 seconds)

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shecat,

A warm welcome to the forum community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Netflix right now.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks from here with the box remotely, all signal levels and power levels are fine.  Also I am pleased to say that there is no high demand issues on the network you are connected to.  Can you please let me know if this happens when using BBC Player, YouTube or any other On Demand programme?

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shecat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette-T  many thanks it seems to have sorted itself out

0 Kudos