Menu
jinglis1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I submitted this problem a week or so ago but got nothing.

netflix works for a few minutes and get the spinning circle in the middle of the screen with a rising percentage that reaches 25% hangs I then check my connection one of the severs are down and I restart Netflix. It runs for a few minutes then goe through the process again. Last time I logged this problem I got one email and have had two messages on the land line but it has not been fixed. I call virgin and get only pre recorded messages. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or how I can contact a person on virgin?

thanks

Jack

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

You can't fix it, it means your area is over subscribed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jinglis1

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I can see that you've posted about this previously, we'd really like to take a closer look and do anything we can to get this sorted.

I've sent you information regarding some steps to carry out in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top left of this page, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cate_22
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having this issue, too, and would appreciate if you could PM me with some checks. Netflix is basically unwatchable at the moment and it is making me consider my ongoing commitment to Virgin.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cate22

I appreciate you're having issues with Netflix and my apologies.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this here.

There's a post available here with further information on this ( scroll down on page 4 to Collettes comments)

If you could take a look at this and then get back to us on that thread with your information that would be brilliant.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos