Menu
bluesy1888
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Hi there, My Netflix constantly stops at 25% then I come out the episode or film for 2 minutes and then it will play for another 10/15 minutes then back to 25% this is so annoying and this is a subscription I pay for it does not happen on any other device just through my TiVo box and help would be great because I am thinking of cancelling because it is not enjoyable at all. Cheers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi bluesy1988,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue using Netflix.

I am more than happy to take a look at things for you but i've not been able to locate your account based on your forum credentials.

I have sent you a private message and will be more than happy to take a look at things once I receive your reply.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bluesy1888, 

Thanks for coming back to me with your information Smiley Happy

I've gone into the account to check if there was anything I could see that could be contributing to this issue. Currently all levels are spot on with no faults that I can see. 

We are aware there is an issue with Netflix and this is currently being investigated. There's no reference number I can give at the moment however once I have any updates, i'll let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

bluesy1888
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for checking, hopefully it gets an update or something soon because it is a pain trying to watch anything on netflix . Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey bluesy1888, 

You're more and welcome Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for your patience, as Kath said above, as soon as we have more information we will let you know. 

Catch you again soon, 

Take care.

Heather_J

0 Kudos
29jan61
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Are you still having problems, I signed up last night and I am having the same problems.
Thanks
0 Kudos
edwards256
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I think the netflix app is flaky.

It's very slow in use and takes ages to load anything!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 29jan61

Welcome to the community and thanks for dropping by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you have had difficulties playing Netflix via your TiVo® box.  I have checked you account and everything looks great our end.  We are aware of the issues mentioned above and are working with the TiVo® app developers for a resolution to this.

I can see from our system that your TiVo® box has not been rebooted for a few weeks.  If you could try that and then see if the Netflix service plays without buffering, this may help.  Please let me know if this helps.

I have passed your details to the team who are looking at this particular issue. We are continuing to work on this and will keep all customers updated as soon as we have a fix in place for this.

If there's anything you need from us, please let me know, I'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos