Menu
L0velylynz
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I signed up as part of my virgin contract to get 6 months free with Netflix I had one month free and now they keep taking it out of my bank which as led to a late payment on my virgin bill and I've paid of 31 pound the beginning of the month ( feb) and it's still saying I owe 70 pound even though I've had a conformation email from virgin saying they have received a payment it's not showing on my bill thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

did you enter the netflix code VM sent you on the netflix account.

VM offer a code for free netflix. If you signed up to netflix and didn't enter a code netflix will charge you
0 Kudos
L0velylynz
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes I did
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi L0velylynz, 

Apologies that for some reason the code you had didn't work. This would need to be taken up with Netflix as we have no control over how Netflix bill you. Give them a ring and advise them of the code you were given. 

With your Virgin Media bill, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can check what's going on with that. 

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
L0velylynz
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

They said to contact you as it was part of my contract with u and not them it's been going on for months u both keep fobbing me off saying it's the other persons fault Netflix saying it's yours as I entered the contract with you and your saying it's Netflix fault. I'm not paying my bill until this is resolved as your the ones that have breeched your end of the contract. Many thanks
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

L0velylynz wrote:
They said to contact you as it was part of my contract with u and not them it's been going on for months u both keep fobbing me off saying it's the other persons fault Netflix saying it's yours as I entered the contract with you and your saying it's Netflix fault. I'm not paying my bill until this is resolved as your the ones that have breeched your end of the contract. Many thanks

to whom do you pay your Netflix subscription?

i'd be wary of stopping paying, you're more than likely to end up with further charges and/or disconnection.

0 Kudos
L0velylynz
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I used to pay my Netflix subscription to Netflix but because they were charging me for 5 months when it should of been free as my contract with Virgin states I cancelled my subscription. I don't want to stop paying my bill but I've been paying for Netflix when it should of been free and both Virgin and Netflix are blaming each other
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi L0velylynz,

Thanks for coming back to us.

Sorry to repeat what others have said but  did you follow these exact steps:-

Sign In
Top right hand corner (your name)
Your account