Menu
Martinparlane
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix unwatchable

Won't be surprised if this has been posted many times before but the Netflix channel audio is going out of sync ever couple of minutes and it's becoming very very infuriating, it's unwatchable. The amount of money being paid to Virgin for this service is shocking, HD channels used to losing sync when changing channel, Virgin get it together.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix unwatchable

Hi Martinparlane Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Community and posting in the Forums Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to learn about the Netflix being unwatchable, I've been running some tests and I've been able to see an outage affecting the local area and your services.

There is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), outage occurring and is up for review:-

Date:                13th January 2016

Reference:      F004136342

We already have engineers on site trying to resolve this ASAP and please pop back after tomorrow to let me know how it's all going Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Martinparlane
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad you've been running some tests to be able to see an outage affecting the local area and our services.

"There is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), outage occurring and is up for review"

You had engineers on site trying to resolve the problem ASAP so I'm just popping back today to let you know how it's all going.

Your engineers have obviously done their best in resolving the problems regarding Netflix as it no longer goes out of sync every two minutes, instead it will take Netflix at least five minutes to go out of sync.

Take care

😊
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martinparlane,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing for you, I will be happy to check this further.  I have had a look at the reference number given to you and it looks to be resolved now.  As the fault is still present I have looked at other avenues.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and there is an issue with the downstream power level which I'd like to get looked at for you if that's ok?

I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.  I will pop all the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos