Menu
pjr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix through TiVo

Every time I watch Netflix it buffers at 25%.I cancelled and then renewed on promise from Carrie it will be fixed.But when?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix through TiVo

Hi pjr1,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy  Thanks for coming by.  

I'm sorry for the disruption caused with Netflix buffering after a period of time.

At present there is an issue we are aware of and our engineers are working on a solution to fix this as soon as we can.  We currently don't have an estimated fix time but hope to have an update soon.

Netflix will work normally when using another device that connects to the internet.  

We're working on it, we'll let you know as soon as we know more Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pjr1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. Just to update, on Thursday evening Netflix servers 1,3 &4 all failed while watching a Charles Bronson film through TiVo Since then I have not used Netflix it is too much hassle..Pleased to learn that you are pursuing a solution. Peter. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pjr1

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about this, we're working hard to resolve this as soon as possible so you can use the service as you want. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'd love to hear if you encounter in issues moving forward too.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos