Menu
Roudell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix streaming problems

Constantly gets stuck at 25per cent when loading.  Contacted Virginia i n weeks ago and was told fix would be updated to all tivo boxes by 8 July but still having problem.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix streaming problems

Hi  Roudell,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Netflix app right now via TiVo®, I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have had a look at your box remotely and all looks great signal/power level wise.  There are no network issues present either which is good to see.  

I'd like to ask if this affects any other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?  If you don't normally use these apps would you mind giving them a try and let me know how you get on?

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi  Roudell,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Netflix app right now via TiVo®, I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have had a look at your box remotely and all looks great signal/power level wise.  There are no network issues present either which is good to see.  

I'd like to ask if this affects any other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?  If you don't normally use these apps would you mind giving them a try and let me know how you get on?

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Roudell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi no other problems experienced on iplayer. I don't use u tube so cannot comment on that.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roudell,

Thanks for the response!

I'm going to take a look at this while Collette_T is away. Would you mind checking the You Tube app for me? Just open it and try to play any video to see if there are any problems.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Josh

0 Kudos