Menu
Spallbags
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix streaming buffers constantly or fails to load

Nearly everything I try to watch gets stuck and says the content is unavailable or keeps loading really slowly intermittently. Smiley Sad
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix streaming buffers constantly or fails to load

Hi Spallbags,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that Netflix isn't working for you at the moment.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and I have found 2 different issues that will be causing this disruption.

I'll send all the details in a private message.  (Look out for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
emmylou1985
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am also having the same problem. Every time I watch a tv show or film on Netflix it is guaranteed that at least once it will buffer and then i'll get the message 'we're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title'. If i wait a few minutes it'll normally load and work again, but it would be nice if i could watch a whole episode or film in one go!

Any suggestions on how to stop this happening in the future?

Thanks for any help

Emma

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there emmylou1985, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when watching things on Netflix. I've run some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues with low power levels which will need a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos