Menu
gossip25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix still not working

Really getting annoyed now with your Netflix app. It's now coming up to a month where this is not working. It is still buffering at 25%. Sort it out please as I am paying for a service that I cannot  use

Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix still not working

Hi gossip25

I'm really sorry to hear about the continued problems with your TV service, it's really not what we want for you.

Our team are still working hard to resolve the issue with Netflix sticking on 25%, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MadameDroite
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It does seem strange that other people locally can get Netflix to work but mine won't. Neither will iPlayer or any other app. The tech team were not helpful. This has been going on for me since the beginning of July. Very little information available. Not impressed with the service. (Done all the switching on and off stuff, cleared many recordings, signed out of netflix etcetera) . It just won't load. So frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Humney
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I totally agree, have had a nightmare with the TiVo connecting to Netflix.. Obviously a fault on virgins side as working perfect on iPads... Seriously Virgin sort it, we pay enough every month...
0 Kudos