Menu
Vixhix
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix stalling

Hi there. When watching Netflix it stalls approx every 20 minutes. We then have to wait approx 5 minutes before it will start again.
Any ideas? Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix stalling

Hi Vixhix,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting here. I'm sorry that you have been having problems with your Netflix buffering. I certainly want to look into this further for you.

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details, and I've run testing to your TiVo®. I'm seeing a problem with the TiVo® that could be causing the Netflix issue. There is currently an ongoing issue with Netflix in some areas, in which the app buffers at 25%, however, there should be no signal or power issues showing on the diagnostic tests (which is what I'm seeing on your box). I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out to investigate this further, so we can get this sorted out for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix stalling

Hi Vixhix,

Just checking back with you to see how the engineer appointment went.

If you check Netflix over the next few days, please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos