Menu
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix slow

Netflix is incredibly slow to load. Seems to play fine though. Are my "levels" dodgy?
0 Kudos
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix slow

Guess my levels must be ok then?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi adecooper

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with Netflix through your TiVo at the moment.

I've been able to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're seeing some minor errors with the signal being received. This could be causing the issues with Netflix and other apps so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available? It'll also help us make sure there aren't going to be issues in the future Man Happy

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view it by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

We'll talk soon

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replied to message but no response?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ade

Sorry for the delay in responding, your messages are assigned to an ID on our systems and the more you post, the more you get bumped to the bottom so it's seems we've just been constantly missing you.

I've sent you a message with information regarding how we'd like to progress and resolve this issue.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos