Menu
MLong87
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix sign in problems

Hi, for the last couple of months, we've not been able to sign into Netflix on our TiVo box. The error message reads "We're unable to process your request. Please try again later" We have tried rebooting the box and reconnecting to Virgin Media service via the settings but it still doesn't work. Its not an issue with Netflix as we can use it on our other devices

Thanks, Martin

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix sign in problems

Have you tried to log out of the Netflix app first? See this helpful answer for instructions:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Netflix-on-Tivo/m-p/2986451#M127293

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
MLong87
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the menu options shown in the link don't appear on my box when I follow them. System info is the last one that is shown on that list. The four options after that are then System Info (again), Media Access Key, Copyrights and Trademarks and Diagnostics. It doesn't have the Netflix Account Information option shown via that link.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MLong87,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to login into Netflix via TiVo® right now.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

Try following these steps to logout of Netflix:

Press the Home button on the remote.

1. Select All apps.
  2. Select TV & Movies.
  3. Select Netflix.
  4. Using the arrows on your remote, enter the following sequence:
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
  5. Select Sign Out.

It looks like the menu options have been changed so signing out that way is no longer available.  Give these steps a try and let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos