Menu
Lucyec91
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix problem

Hello,

I'm trying to login in to Netflix through my TiVo box. Everytime I press the red button to login I get a pop up box saying: Netflix step back. I am then just returned to the starter page.

I've never seen this before and have no idea what it means. It was working fine yesterday.

Thanks for any help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix problem

Hi Lucyecc91,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into Netflix right now.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

Have you been able to login ok before?  Or is this the first time you're using Netflix via TiVo®?

If you try accessing Netflix via:

HOME > APPS & GAMES > ALL APPS > NETFLIX       Does this work?

If you can let me know, I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lucyec91
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

No I've never had any problems using it before. 

I have tried accessing it the way you've just mentioned but I get an error message saying that the app isn't available at this time and to try again later. It's been this way for 2-3 days now. 

Thanks for your help, 

Lucy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lucyec91,

Thanks for your reply.  Was in the middle of popping back to give you an update when I saw your reply pop up Smiley Happy

I wanted to let you know an issue has now been raised in relation to this. It looks like we're getting a few reports of this.  At present our fault teams are working to resolve this.

If by tomorrow this isn't resolved, please feel free to request an update and I'll be happy to check this out for you.

Thanks for you patience.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RedButton1
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

We are having the same problem as reported by Lucy in that the red button does not work on Netflix or on other channels as it normally would.

With Netflix we are getting the step back error message and it has been this way for a few days.

Please help resolve this urgently.

Ashleigh
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RedButton1

Welcome to the Community, I wanted to let you know that I've responded to the thread you've created for this issue, which you can view by clicking [here].

Take care and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Frankyb88
Just joined
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just joined Virgin and set up my TiVo box a few days ago. The same Netflix_Ph6 message is being displayed when I try to access Netflix. How can I resolve this?

Thanks
0 Kudos