Menu
Mellybumps
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix problem!!

Hi, when I press red to log into Netflix I get "app temporarily unavailable" and to try again in a few minutes, can't get any further than that. Well it hasn't worked since last night but it was fine for the three months previous. Anyone got any suggestions? Thank you!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix problem!!

Hi Mellybumps

Welcome to the Community Man Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had in accessing Netflix from your TiVo box lately, how is this working for you at the moment?

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so if you're still experiencing the problem, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mellybumps

Welcome to the Community Man Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had in accessing Netflix from your TiVo box lately, how is this working for you at the moment?

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so if you're still experiencing the problem, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mellybumps
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I restarted the box and it's been ok since Smiley Happy

Thank you for the reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mellybumps,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

I'm glad all  is ok now for you since you restarted the box.

If you do have any further troubles, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

We're here if you need us. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos