Menu
s21deg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix poor quality

Netflix very rarely goes over 480p and never goes over 720p, however if i watch on my laptop or tablet at the sane time it immediately goes to 1080 super HD!
I have 50meg broadband surely this is a problem with the tivo box?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix poor quality

The Tivo has it's own dedicated 10 meg broadband, that is easily enough to stream netflix at 1080P the fact that it cannot indicates either a signal issue or congestion in your area

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix poor quality

Hi s21deg,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that your Netflix app picture quality is poor.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. There are no issues seen with your equipment--the levels on the TiVo® are correct and there are no errors.

I can see an issue with high demand in your area, which is being worked on. Here's the latest update:

We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times ) will be resolved.

At this time, there is no resolution time for this, but it is with our engineers.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos