Menu
Woolymail
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix out of sync

Hi

When am watching Netflix it's keeps going out out of sync with anything I'm trying to watch it's okay for like 5 minutes then I have to keep pausing the programme for a minute and it goes back to normal I've restarted everything and rewatched the hdmi cable but problem still happening
0 Kudos
Deeplay
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix out of sync

Got exactly the same problem here and no one here seems to know of a fix . Called customer support up and they did not have a clue. Bad service ... from Virgin and my posts go ignored on this forum.

0 Kudos
Woolymail
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's such a pain isn't it it's happening again now as I've just read your post. did you call Netflix CS or Virgin? I was told the problem is with Netflix not broadband but it happens with BBC i player aswell
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Woolymail & Deeplay,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to look into this but I just need to know a couple of things first.

• Is this happening on any particular film/TV show?
  • Are you using a sound system of any kind?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Woolymail
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

No just from my normal tv not using any type of sound system.... it's happening on every programme or film I'm trying to watch I have to keep pausing it still every 5 or 10 mins for it to go back to normal

Thanks
0 Kudos
Deeplay
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All shows for me here to. a few times it works normal then stops working.

Also if casting over from my Laptop then forget it - it just goes to a crawl.

The odd show will play - im thinking its an issue with the speed of my connection which should be super fast

as im on the latest hub and upto 200mbs ..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Woolymail

I'm massively sorry again for the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix application at the moment. 

I have located your account to run some tests on your set top box from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors with your individual service at the moment although I can see some small peak time errors in your area which would cause issues to your On Demand, interactive and apps. 

Are you experiencing this issue every time you try to use it? Or just during certain times? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos