Menu
Angel20
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix on Tivo

Tried to sign in to Netflix using the Tivo app but it won't let me sign in, says details not recognised on our system... Tried rebooting but that did not work. Was using Netfix up to last week with no problems.. Can now only sign in through my computer..

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix on Tivo

Hi Angel20,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into Netflix through TiVo®.  I will be happy to help out.

If you try to log out of the App first and then try to log back in again this may help.  Just follow these steps:

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SYSTEM INFO > NETFLIX ACCOUNT INFORMATION > SIGN OUT OF NETFLIX

Once you have completed this step, go back into Netflix App and try and sign in.  Hopefully this will now allow you to sign in.  If this doesn't work, try resetting your Netflix password via the Netflix website on your PC/Laptop, repeat the above steps and again try to login to Netflix.

I hope this works for you.  Any problems, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Angel20,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into Netflix through TiVo®.  I will be happy to help out.

If you try to log out of the App first and then try to log back in again this may help.  Just follow these steps:

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SYSTEM INFO > NETFLIX ACCOUNT INFORMATION > SIGN OUT OF NETFLIX

Once you have completed this step, go back into Netflix App and try and sign in.  Hopefully this will now allow you to sign in.  If this doesn't work, try resetting your Netflix password via the Netflix website on your PC/Laptop, repeat the above steps and again try to login to Netflix.

I hope this works for you.  Any problems, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Angel20
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help.. Signing out of Netflix then signing back in solved the problem, least I'll now know what to do if it happens again... Smiley Happy
0 Kudos