Menu
Anneli9
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix not working

Please help every time we try to watch Netflix through TiVo it plays for a few minutes then red circle timer appears and then we lose service.
We can watch Netflix fine through other devices just not through virgin
Re set box but same issue
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix not working

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Daren-ITsold
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had that a while back and the connection from the cable into the box was broken.

There is a little metal collar and that was snapped.

Defo a tech visit needed though.
Regards
Daren, ITsold UK Website Support
Not affiliated with VM just trying to help where I can.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Anneli9,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with the TiVo® box.

I have located your account and the signals are looking healthy so can I just confirm how long has this been happening for?

I have sent some signals to the TiVo® box so if you could reboot the box by the mains and let me know if there's any change please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Anneli9
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose.
Thanks for contacting me. It has been doing it for about at least 3 weeks now. I have turned the box off at the mains like you said and turned it back on. Played a film from Netflix which played for about 10 minutes and has done the same thing again. Does time clock up to 25% then freezes and comes up with notice saying 'your device may not be connected to the internet. Please make sure your connection is working and try again.' Every time I check my wifi and it says signals are fine.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Daren-ITsold
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had that a while back and the connection from the cable into the box was broken.

There is a little metal collar and that was snapped.

Defo a tech visit needed though.
Regards
Daren, ITsold UK Website Support
Not affiliated with VM just trying to help where I can.