Menu
micko48
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix log-in

Hi

If I watch netflix on the Virgin media channel (204) is the payment made via Virgin or direct with Netflix. I ask as I already have a working netflix account but watch it via wi-fi. If I start watching it via Virgin channel 204 will I be charged again ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix log-in

No - just log in with your Netflix credentials (AFAIK).

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HowardML wrote:

Correct. My son decided to join Netflix today and gave me his login details, entered them on the Tivo and that was me logged in.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
mike_gain
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

frank_gm wrote:

HowardML wrote:

Correct. My son decided to join Netflix today and gave me his login details, entered them on the Tivo and that was me logged in.

But of course that's only so your son can watch Netflix when he comes to stay you don't intend to use the service ;-) 

I have a similar arrangement with my parents, giving them... (i.e. me when I'm staying over) access to my Amazon Prime and Netflix accounts.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mike_gain wrote:

frank_gm wrote:

HowardML wrote:

But of course that's only so your son can watch Netflix when he comes to stay you don't intend to use the service ;-) 

I have a similar arrangement with my parents, giving them... (i.e. me when I'm staying over) access to my Amazon Prime and Netflix accounts.

Not quite, he and his siblings still live at home. They will be using laptops or tablets, us older people will use it on the Tivo from time to time. To be honest I just wanted to see if I could log in, I have still to use it.

He signed up for the four user model and has arranged contributions from his siblings Smiley Happy  I pay for VM and Prime which they all use.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos