Menu
markhe6
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix keeps Buffering

I'm having a constant issue with Netflix on my tivo box after between 5 or 20 minutes of watching anything it starts buffering and gets to 25% then stops and then comes up with an error message. It's been happening for months and I'm getting feed up with it i am paying to use a service that i cant use! . everything ive read on line says this is a Virgin issue not Netflix, I've turned TiVo on & off but still it happens checked the connection to netflix and the test shows no problems.

Pickers11
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix keeps Buffering

I've got the exact same issue. I rang Virgin, they blamed Netflix, but Netflix works fine on every platform except the TiVo app, so the problem must originate with TiVo/VM.
markhe6
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That is the same for me computers iphone all fine but Tivo a problem

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there markhe6 and Pickers11, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are both experiencing some issues with the Netflix app through your TiVo®. I'd also like to welcome you both top the forums, and say that I'm really sorry that we had to meed under these circumstances. 

I've done some checks on both of your accounts, and can see no physical reason for this. Both of your boxes are not reporting any issues, and the network in both of your areas seems very healthy with no reports or evidence of bandwidth issues. 

This means that you must be one of the customers who are subject to the known issue that is being investigated on our TiVo® platform. The reference number for this is NKE7339, I don't currently have a fix time available for this fault. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos