Menu
AnnaLee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix just fails!

A friend recommended that I try out Netflix and, thinking that I had seen it as an option on the TiVo box, I decided to give it a try. I can't even get past signing up - it just fails and cites an error. That brought me here, where I can only find comments from others replicating my own experience - deadly slow connections on catch up etc. which now combine with frustrations I already have about Internet inconsistency! Is Netflix even worth trying through TiVo? I'm seriously starting to wonder what we are paying for!
Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix just fails!

I haven't tried it on the TiVo but Netflix as a service is brilliant, we use it a lot. Do you have a smart TV or a Chromecast?

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos

All Replies
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I haven't tried it on the TiVo but Netflix as a service is brilliant, we use it a lot. Do you have a smart TV or a Chromecast?

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
AnnaLee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes - we do have a smart TV I think. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll explore...
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The advantage of using the Netflix app on your smart TV is if you have a 4K TV you can watch 4K programmes. Virgin boxes don't support 4K.

0 Kudos