Menu
Notsohotty
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix issues

Hi Guys 

My Netflix keeps crashing. the buffer wheel comes up and gets to 25% then a message saying that i may have lost internet connection comes up also the green light flashes on the Tivo box.

if i check my network in the Netflix settings i dont have connection to Netflix server 4.

but if i switch off Netflix And put Tivo onto stand by and then load straight back in its fine, if i dont switch Tivo to stand by i start having issues with other channels.

its only when watch on the tv i have issues Ipad & phone are fine 

PLEASE can you help im off sick at the moment and day time tv is crap

Regards

Scott 

0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issues

Yep mine does this all the time too. Also actually getting into the app takes a good 2 minutes then when ive finished another minute to get back to normal TV. Its totally crap 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issues

Hi Notsohotty,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're unwell and that Netflix isn't playing ball for you.  I'll be happy to look into this for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and there is a detectable signal fault that needs fixing.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and get this sorted for you.

All the details will be in a private message I'll send to you now. (Look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos