Menu
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Netflix issue !

Whilst watching recorded programmes Netflix suddenly pops up on the screen, this has been happening for a few days now, usually we can clear screen but tonight it wouldn't budge, I had to press home and settings and reboot TiVo box, I only managed that as I could just about make out the menu in the background, I wondered if anyone else has experienced  this.

We've had the new TiVo 6 box for quite a few months now with no problems.

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix issue !

Hi It maybe the last time you viewed Netflix you didn't log out properly, try going into it and then log out.Regards Micky
Markfto
Joining in
Message 6 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have had the same issue it just keeps scrolling through Netflix adverts whilst giving my tv the sound when watching tv. Just had to reset box again, not happy rang 150 told not a known problem

All Replies
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi It maybe the last time you viewed Netflix you didn't log out properly, try going into it and then log out.Regards Micky
KPo123
Joining in
Message 3 of 39
Flag for a moderator

This has also been happening to
Me since yesterday! I can’t seem to get rid of it either? It’s like a constant flow of Netflix advertisements? Did you manage to solve this issue?
hes_ecfh
Just joined
Message 4 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem but it only began in the last week. I never had to sign out of netflix before, if that has changed that makes the netflix connection completely unusable.
0 Kudos
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi kpo,
It hasn't happened since I reset the tivo box. Fingers crossed, but I've never signed out of it before and didn't realise I had to as we hardly use it.
0 Kudos
Markfto
Joining in
Message 6 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have had the same issue it just keeps scrolling through Netflix adverts whilst giving my tv the sound when watching tv. Just had to reset box again, not happy rang 150 told not a known problem

Fizz1509
Joining in
Message 7 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I’m another who is experiencing problems with my tv just randomly switching over to the Netflix adverts? Thought it was because batteries needed replacing so changed them and it’s still happening? What is going on with this? I have never had to sign out of Netflix before so why would I have to,start doing it now to stop this from happening......are there

LittleMick73 wrote:

any answers as to why this is happening to people??  Cheers.  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Fizz1509 wrote:

any answers as to why this is happening to people??  Cheers.  

If you have any netflix programs on series link on your box try deleting them

0 Kudos
Zippy69
Joining in
Message 9 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Same happening to me ! Has happened 3 times on two days ! Also programmes on Netflix loading 20% and stopping , called 150 told we’re going to send signal and to hold for 1 minute to speak to person , no answer after 20 minutes so hung up ! Not happy bunny !
0 Kudos
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 10 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi zippy69,
I rebooted the tivo box and fingers crossed it hasn't happened since.
0 Kudos