Menu
goodday1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix hangs at 25 %

Hello
Only been using Netflix for a month and love it but now it's hanging at 25% every time.
We subscribe to the big daddy bundle with 200mbps internet so expected hanging and buffering to be a thing of the past to be honest.
Currently rebooting the TiVo box to try to resolve issues but not convinced that's a permanent solution. Any tips please ?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix hangs at 25 %

Firstly your 200Mbps broadband has no bearing on Tivo as it uses it's own internal 10Mbps connection to stream from Netflix etc.  If you have a smart TV or games console that can stream Netflix you might get better results as that would use your 200Mbps connection (that is what I do).

I see this issue cropping up on here quite a lot and sometimes it can be fixed by going into the Settings menu on TiVo and logging out of Netflix completely and re-signing in to the App.

If that doesn't help then somebody from the VM forum team should be along in a few days to run checks on your line and box.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
goodday1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix hangs at 25 %

Thanks Scott I wasn't aware of that.
I will try my TV or an app on a tablet and see what happens thank you.
0 Kudos