Menu
lisak08
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix free 6 months

Hi

I haven't received any details regarding my free 6 months Netflix, I waited more than 5 days and still not received anything. I've tried finding out how I request this from VM but find myself pointed towards the community forums. Any ideas folks? Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix free 6 months

Hi there Lisak08, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've not yet received your code for Netflix. 

I'm currently investigating this, and will need a couple of days before I can come back with an answer for you on this. 

I've set a reminder to pick this up again on Tuesday as I should have all the information then, and I'll get back in touch. 

Cheers, and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there lisak08, 

I've heard back quicker than I thought I would, and you should now have been emailed the code and instructions. 

Could you please check your email and let me know - If  you see nothing in your inbox, it's always wise to check in the Junk folder just in case it's been picked up as possible spam. 

Let me know how things go. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
lisak08
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

No I still haven't received an email and I've checked all folders.

Many thanks

Lisa
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, 

Thanks for your swift reply, I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to find the email, I have some further questions in order to get a resolution for you. 

I've sent you a private message so please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks. 

Huw

0 Kudos