Menu
Yash
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix fails to work frequently on TiVo

As with other users I have been having problems loading & viewing Netflix programmes for at least last 10 weeks. 150 technical help has remotely re started my box and ask me to re set network connection via settings menu. When this has worked it only does for me to view 1 episode. Then as others have highlighted the Netflix streaming freezes at 25% "load". Although the support staff have acknowledged that this is a known problem they do not have any info on what is being done & a resolution. I have called 150 more than 10 times! This is abysmal. I cynic in me suspects that Virgin may be blocking streamed video content from Netflix??
Dear VM come clean with your loyal customers. I am surprised no one had complained to OFCOM & Netflix. I await your response including resolution.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix fails to work frequently on TiVo

Hi Yash,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message for us to see.

I'm sorry that there's been some issues on the services in the home. I would mention than there is some maintanence work going on currnently that will be completed this evening hopefully.

I would like to ask if you it would be possible to check back on the services in the next 24 hours and I'll be able to test the services agains the new fix?

I'll look forward to speaking to you tomorrow.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Yash
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Thank you for following up on my issue. I have watched a couple of different programmes on Netflix today. The service has worked except for a minor hiccup once. Please keep this "issue" open. If I don't have any further problems in next few days I will report back to confirm.
Yash
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Yash

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm really glad to hear things seem to have improved.

If anything changes or you notice any issues moving forward, let us know and we'll look to re-test or escalate this from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos