Netflix down again A01 error

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix down again A01 error

Hi johnsimpson72

Thank you for posting regarding this error code on your Netflix service via the TiVo® app and welcome to the forums.  My apologies your service has been affected in this way and for the inconvenience caused.

Can I ask if you still have the same issue?  If so would you please try the following steps to resolve this.

• Reboot the TiVo® box.  Once the full reboot has completed  ( approx 5-6 minutes in full) please check the app status.
  • Perform a forced connection in the  Help & Settings Menu by going to the main menu then   Help & Settings  > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now 
  • If this doesn't work, go to the main home menu to see if you're getting the "network availability error" message at the top of the screen.
If this is the issue is still present once you've completed the above steps or you are experiencing the network error message, please let me know so I can check into this further for you.

Let me know how you get on after trying the above steps and if there's anything else I can help with.

Speak soon

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
johnsimpson72
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi tried all those and it says there is a network cable unplugged I have checked all connections and they are all fine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnsimpson72

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix app at the moment.

Can I confirm that you're having a problem with viewing Netflix through the TiVo only? Does it work at all or do you get this error message each time?

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look for you unfortunately, so I can run some tests on the set top box could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos