Menu
realb8
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix constantly loses signal

Whenever I watch something on Netflix via my TIVO box I only manage about 5 minutes and then I get the 25% signal and finally a message telling me that my device may not be connected to the internet. I leave it for 5 minutes, press resume playing and it works again! This is a nightmare as it takes twice as long to watch anything! Please help!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix constantly loses signal

Hi realb8

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix app recently.

I've been able to take a closer look at this from our end and we're not detecting any errors, are you still experiencing this issue? If so, try another reboot as I can see it's been turned on for some time and let me know how that goes.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
realb8
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, this evening I rebooted the box and tried to watch Netflix. It managed about 10 minutes and then, as usual, the 25% signal came up which eventually changed to a message saying "Your device may not be connected to the internet. Please make sure your connection is working and try again"!! This is so frustrating!! Surely this is not right or acceptable??? Please help...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi realb8,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a look at this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos