Menu
BrendaMorgan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering

i am experiencing the same problem with Neflix that many others on this forum have complained of in that Neflix consistently buffers at 25%.  Sometimes I can watch a programme for half an hour or so, at others it buffers immediately after loading.  This problem has been happening for some months now.  Prior to this I had no problem. Is there any way of solving this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering

Hi BrendaMorgan

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix app recently.

Do you notice this issue occur at certain times of day? We've seen this issue with previous firmware versions but I've not seen too much of this since the latest version was released.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BrendaMorgan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I only watch Netflix in the evenings so am only aware that sometimes the programme lasts for around 30 mins before it buffers.  At other times it buffers after a few minutes viewing.  All I know is that for the past few months I know that I cannot watch a programme all the way through. I have to wait for a period of time before loading again to resume viewing.  On some occasions I have had to reload around 6 times to view one programme.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello BrendaMorgan,

Thanks for getting back to us with this information.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at the box so I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos