Menu
TheDoug19
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering

I have had constant buffering via Tivo for over a year, and interestingly it appears to be an embedded problem. Having spoken with level 2 support there appears to be either an acknowledged capacity issue, or deliberate peak hour throttling. To demonstrate the capacity issue I was guided to accessing Netflix via my Macbook which takes its web feed via a separate broadband line and hey presto, the buffering never appeared.

The size of the buffering complaints queries on this forum should be a significant embarrassment for VM, but clearly nothing is happening. Or is that fault at my end? For just short of £1,500 per year I'd expect a solution? Or am I being too demanding??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering

Hi TheDoug19

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're seeing an issue in your local area at the moment (reference F004676240). It's currently got a review date set for 28th September so if you're still experiencing the issues after that, get in touch and I'll take another look.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, look forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos