Menu
Kingant61
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering

Similar problem to others. Netflix frequently buffering and holding at 25% also crashing . Happening for last month or so. Tried unplugging. No improvement. Netflix fine on other devices. Seriously considering ditching Virgin. Would like a solution asap.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering

Hi Kingtan61,

Thank you for coming in for the first time and posting, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Buffering is never great when it happens and i've been running some tests but haven't seen anything as of yet. I would like to know if this buffering is also present whilst using the web based version?

Stay in touch. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kingant61
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is buffering (and every few nights shutting Netflix down) on TiVo only
0 Kudos
Kingant61
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problems on my iPad.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kingtan61,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken a closer look at this for you and there is currently high demand affecting the network your TiVo® is connected to.  This has already been escalated to our network engineers who are working to resolve this.

This will mainly impact the service on all Apps including Netflix during peak times.  At present we're expecting a review of this by the 3rd August.  If things haven't improved by then, please don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is: F003992007.

I'm sorry for the disruption this is causing.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kingant61
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. This is not very good news. Please can you remind me what is the free dial number I can use to call virgin about my account. I can't find it on line.
0 Kudos