Menu
brookgm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering

like many others having the same issue where it gets to 25% then stops this repeats at least six times before programme can be watched. When watching Big Bang it happens with each episode. This gas only started in last few months

seems you have fix which I don't understand why it isn't being good sent to all customers.

thanks

graham

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
brookgm
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering

So I have a new ranking for my post - so exciting but no response from Virgin.

How about providing me with an update or at least post on here for all users what is your action plan with Netflix to fix this problem and how you plan to compensate customers who have experienced this problem.

Another alternative is watch your customers leave.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

FYI The forum team respond to the oldest post waiting for a reply. This means if you keep posting on the thread or are having a conversation between members then it will bump you to the bottom of their list. For the quickest response, post once and they will get to you as soon as possible, but it can be a few days.  For a faster response you would need to call them.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi brookgm,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post--sorry to hear that you are experiencing buffering issues with Netflix.

While the buffering issue with Netflix does seem to be a common occurrence for some no matter what device is used (ie. TiVo, tablet, laptop, console such as Xbox One, etc...), there is no current open fault reported for this issue.

I've been able to run testing to your TiVo and can see a problem with your TiVo that could be causing the constant buffering with TiVo apps and also possibly problems with recordings as well.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that an engineer appointment can be arranged to get this fixed for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos