Menu
gossip25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering

I reported a Netflix problem back in July and it still has not been fixed and it seems I am not the only person having this issue. When watching a program doesn't matter time or show it will play for a while then buffer at 25% then a note will appear on screen saying your device does not seem to be connected to the Internet which it obviously is. I have turned off the box tried to exit the app which it won't let me do. It is getting ridiculous now as I am paying for a service which I can't use properly 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering

Hi gossip25,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Netflix buffering at 25%.

We've experienced some issues with this in the past but these problems have since been cleared although It maybe the case that these issues are now returning. I have managed to locate your details and run some checks on your connection for you. The test results are showing some power level issues which maybe causing this issue and may also affect you in other ways. I think its best if I arrange for an engineer to come around and have a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope top right) to discuss this further with you.

Speak soon 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos