Menu
Scullyelizabeth
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering to 25% on TiVo

Hi, I'm not able to watch Netflix on TiVo as it keeps buffering to 25% the says it's not connected to the Internet. Works perfectly on all other devices. Been told by tech support it is an issue with the app with no idea when it will be resolved. Can see from messages on here the issue has been ongoing since 2014. When will it be fixed please?
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering to 25% on TiVo

If you can see all the messages since 2014 - you should also see the messages that the problem occurs on lots of devices on differents ISPs.

Sometimes logging out on the problem device and logging in again fixes it - but it is a Netflix problem.

Seems to depend which server your device is connected too - and nothing to do with your Netflix account.

I've had this problem too - but only on Xbox and PS3.

Scullyelizabeth wrote:
Hi, I'm not able to watch Netflix on TiVo as it keeps buffering to 25% the says it's not connected to the Internet. Works perfectly on all other devices. Been told by tech support it is an issue with the app with no idea when it will be resolved. Can see from messages on here the issue has been ongoing since 2014. When will it be fixed please?

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
0 Kudos