Menu
Helen43
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering at 25%

Hi, over the past few weeks we have been experiencing connection issues with Netflix continually buffering at 25% and won't load any further. After going in and out of program several times quite often drops out and buffers at 25% again.

I noticed that there have been other on this recently and going back to 2014.

Please advise how this problem is resolved.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering at 25%

Hi Helen43,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting buffering issues with Netflix.  I'd like to help check this out for you to see if there are any underlying issues causing this fault.

I have carried out various checks and all looks great signal wise.  There are no power level issues nor is there any network high demand issues impacting the service.  

Does this happen only on Netflix?  Do you have any issues using YouTube or BBC iPlayer?  If you don't normally use these apps, can you please give them a try and let me know how it goes?

If you can keep me posted on how you get on, I can assist further.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Helen43
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering at 25%

I don't use YouTube but have used BBC iplayer before with no issues. I haven't used iplayer for a while so will try it over the next week or so and come back to you.

Thanks
0 Kudos