Menu
CeriseSparrow
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering and C133 error

For the last few days my Netflix is buffering at 25% and I'm getting a C133 error. I've tried rebooting my TiVo box, and switching off my router, but it's not helped.

Can someone please get back to me about this?!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering and C133 error

Hi CeriseSparrow,

Welcome to the community and thanks for popping along to post with us. I'm really sorry to hear about your trouble with error C133.

We've recently been experiencing a general issue with this error as identified in this sticky post TiVo Apps & TV Anywhere but this has since been resolved. Are you still experiencing trouble with this error?

Please get back to me if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
CeriseSparrow
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephen, 

thank you for your reply of Wednesday last. Everything has been fine and dandy since but now the original problem is back, ie Netflix buffering and C133 error.

its playing havoc with my enjoyment of Sons of Anarchy!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CeriseSparrow,

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting this error and also buffering when using Netflix.  I have taken a closer look at this for you, right now all signal/power levels are fine and there's no network high demand issues present.

Can you please let me know if you're still getting this error, if this happens at certain times of the day or is it random?  

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
CeriseSparrow
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette, 

thank you for getting back to me. I am still getting the above problem. It used to happen between 8.20 - 8.30pm, bizarrely enough. But now it's at random times whenever I'm watching Netflix.  It happens on average twice an evening. I switch everything off, leave it for a while, turn it on and keep my fingers crossed! To be fair I am getting a bit hacked off by it but I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions please 😊😊

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CeriseSparrow,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken another look at the box remotely and the signal/power levels are still reporting ok, which is a good thing.  We do need to get tot he bottom of this for you.

I will send you a private message with further details.  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos