Menu
Kmead14
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering 25%

Hello, it is impossible to watch Netflix on the TiVo box without it buffering at 25%. Netflix then has to be closed down completely and restarted to continue watching. This can happen several times in one viewing. Don't have the same problem viewing on the ipad. I see the problem has been posted before and am wondering whether it can actually get fixed as if not as we are seriously considering cancelling Virgin seeing that we are paying for two services which don't work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering 25%

Hi there Knead14, 

I'd first of all like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue when trying to view anything via Netflix on your TiVo®. 

We are aware that some customers are experiencing an issue as you've described, and our engineers are working on a fix for this. The fix will be deployed in the next Firmware upgrade, however I'm not privy to when this will happen./ 

The reference for this known issue is NKE6929. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
SimonTiss
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've seen posts regarding Netflix stopping at 25% using TiVo as early as May 2014 - and I am still experiencing this problem 18 months later!! Come on Virgin, what is the hold up sorting this known, very annoying and widely reported problem?

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is a Netflix problem across several platforms!

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
pstobbart
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have same issue however it knocks out the TiVo internet services completely, cannot connect to virgins services if I try to reconnect through settings... Manual reset is only thing I can do, and I'm having to do that a few times a day now
0 Kudos