Menu
alicecharvey
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix app on TIVO

Frustrated!

We are having continued problems relating to the network connection on our TIVO box.  The box is showing there are network errors.

When this happens, the error is C133 or C130, and this happens anytime we watch Netflix or iplayer. With Netflix it always stops at 25% buffering.  This has been happening for at least 2 months now.

We have rebooted several times, we have also tried logging out of Netflix and resigning in, none of these have been successful.

Solutions greatfully received, thanks.

0 Kudos
mbonnick
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix app on TIVO

Report it.  They will no doubt tell you they can see a signal issue, then arrange for an engineer visit who will say they cannot see an issue.  They will probably then offer a box swap that will be no better and you will have got nowhere.

But if you don't report it then nothing will ever happen.  Unfortunately until Virgin remember what good customer service is then this issue will continue.

Oh and if you are told it is not a virgin issue and is down to Netflix to resolve then don't believe it.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix app on TIVO

Hi alicecharvey,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that Netflix isn't behaving as it should and that you're also getting errors.  I'll be happy to look into this for you.

I have taken a look at your box and it's connection remotely and at present all looks fine with the signal and the network is looking fine also.

I'd like to look into this further for you if that's ok?

Can you please get back to me with the following information:

*  Does a light flash on the front of the box when the fault happens?

*  Will this happen at anytime or at specific times of the day?

*  Can you please perform 2 service connections?  Follow these steps:

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > NETWORK > CONNECT TO THE VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE NOW

The service connection process can take a few minutes to go through each time, it's best done when you're not recording as these would be disrupted otherwise.

I would massively appreciate your help with this, if you can let me know how you get on, I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos