Menu
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix account not recognised

Hating how slow the Tivo box is when using the apps but at the minute need to use the netflix app. After waiting ages and ages for it to load it asks to sign in.

I enter the CORRECT details as I do on every other device in the house but it says account not recognised?????

I'm already annoyed at how slow it is to use the apps but this is taking the biscuit.

Before you say I will not be resetting my password as it works fine! I've restarted my box and still no joy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix account not recognised

Hi Carbon_fanatic,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken for us to reach you. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. Welcome to the Community by the way Smiley Happy 

How have things been since you posted? Have you managed to sign in to your Netflix account?

If not, make sure you are entering in the username and password correctly in terms of capital letters as they are case sensitive. If it's still not allowing you to log in, you may need to refresh your password.

If you are still having the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not going to reset my password. As it works for every other device just fine. As for case sensitive I always enter it correctly. It's no fault of mine just a terrible Tivo service
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carbon_fanatic. 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I'm sorry you feel this feel way and understand it's frustrating however resetting the password could well give you full use of the service. If you're not happy to do this, Netflix may not allow you to log in via the app at all. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well that's pointless it's obviously Virgins problem and nothing to do with my netflix account. Seems pointless having all these apps if it means changing all passwords as virgin can't get it to work.
0 Kudos